So, I will be turning 27 in a day or two. The thought of it has really been bothering me, not quite sure why this birthday is so unsettling.
However, I decided to make a list, inspired by the others I have seen on the lovely blogs I frequently read, of 27 things I would like to do before I turn 28. I have never really been big on the whole New Year’s resolution thing, and while this seems a bit similar, I like this much better. On to the list!
1. Read More Books! I would like to read 1 a month.
2. Learn to sew, again.
3. Actually make some wearable garments!
4. Take more pictures! Seriously.
5. Buy a Diana or Polaroid & get back to using film.
6. Buy More Vinyl.
7. Do some serious work on my family tree.
8. Go for more hikes this year.
9. Plan at least one overnight hiking trip. Anyone want to come along?
10. Go rafting or kayaking.
12. Have more fun cooking.
13. Make my own jam/salsa/pickles.
14. Write more.
15. Send more handwritten letters. Be my pen pal?
16. Go on a real vacation!
17. Mini road trip on the motorcycle.
18. Grow my little jewelry business.
19. Do more craft/art shows!
20. Design a website for Coriosity.
21. Do a neat giveaway/contest on my blog :)
22. Get in shape!
23. Spend more time with my family and friends!
24. Have a small gathering or two.
25. See some good bands.
26. Paint my nails more.
27. Let go of my grudges.