So. I didn’t complete even half of last year’s list. But life definitely had different plans for me. And I still made a valiant effort for sure. So since it is my birthday I thought it was probably time for a new list. I can’t believe that I am already 28!
1. Get married!
2. Get more comfortable being in front of the camera
3. Read 12 more books this year
4. Do a fun giveaway on my blog
5. Expand my web design skills
6. Keep learning to sew
7. Make a wearable garment!!
8. Make some pillows
9. Go on more hikes!
10. Start saving for a house
11. Start looking at houses
12. Run a 5K
13. Start sharing design work on the blog
14. Find some new (to us) British TV to watch
15. Share some DIY tutorials on the blog
16. Get in better shape
17. Eat healthier
18. Get the rest of our art framed and hung up
19. Go camping this year
20. Keep working on my family tree
21. Keep expanding our vinyl collection
22. Explore the cool neighborhoods around our new place
23. Take more photos (always a goal)
24. Still want to volunteer
25. Really want to try to make pickles or jam
26. Grow this blog!
27. Possibly get a tattoo
28. See a band I have never seen before.
I feel very lucky and loved today. Couldn’t ask for much more than that.